Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"The People"


THE PEOPLE

A Photographic Exhibit by

Andre T.McWillams


Recently I have embarked on an incredible journey that has reconnected me to my first love, photography. You may or may not know me as a photographer but a few months ago I gave myself an assignment to photograph the People of Metro Detroit. Sometimes you lose sight of things when you take something you love and turn it into a business.

This is my first self assigned project in years and it has reminded me of why I started doing photography in the first place. The project has aloud me to engage a variety of people in this Great City. Through that engagement I have produced over 100 images of Metro Detroiters. The images have granted me the privilege of displaying the series of photos at the Detroit Pubic Library.

Please Join me at the Main Branch Detroit Library on October 15, 2009 for the VIP reception. Register on StreetVision.com

4 comments:

  1. where are the people of Detroit you took pictures of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the pictures of the people of Detroit you talk about tacking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see movie stars where are the people of Detroit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the Main Branch Detroit Library on October 15, 2009

    ReplyDelete